Thread: Leeville/GI

Leeville/GI

Anybody going down Hwy1? Son,(Cade) and I going to try the bank near GI and the GI bridges, Friday after lunch. Then, Saturday/Sunday, on to Leeville to pre-fish MC. Plan to look for holes and then shallows after the warm up, also, dead end canals, under the jack up boats....swim baits, jigs, bobbers, spoons, top water, maybe bait. First time in Outback. Looking forward to being able to sight fish on the outback (vs AI). AI is not really convenient for marsh/channel fishing. Great on a beach. Cade gets the AI.

He likes specks, I like redfish. We agreed to split our future "catch" consistent with that.

By the way, took Yak-a-Lou's advice and told my wife about redfish salad (like tuna salad for a sandwich). She doesn't like fish. She like that. So, off to fish I go. Appreciate all the previous fishing reports by the club. Maybe we'll have something to report.
    Dave
    Yellow Adv Island
    Olive Outback
    4runner/Xterra

Careful, gonna be a bit breezy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Can't wait 'till next trip!
    Bayou Blue Slayer Propel 13

and cold. Not perfect fishing weather, I guess. Sunny...
    Dave
    Yellow Adv Island
    Olive Outback
    4runner/Xterra

Yep, I’m in Leeville now, very windy this morning. Had a great day yesterday though!!

Leeville, North wind, cold, peddled for 5 hours and found a school of redfish..... 0114180851.jpg
    Dave
    Yellow Adv Island
    Olive Outback
    4runner/Xterra

Leeville, North wind, cold, very low water.....peddled for 5 hours and found a school of redfish..... 0114180851.jpg
    Dave
    Yellow Adv Island
    Olive Outback
    4runner/Xterra