Thread: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Nope. It's not Christmas...It's no-commie tackle November! A buddy of mine and I fished the Bay Laurier area Tuesday and left them biting! All fish were caught on flies (purple assault) that we had tied one evening last week. I'll try to post a picture here but you can read the full report and see pictures on my blog at https://kevinandry.wordpress.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kevin Andry
    Yellow Wilderness Systems 120
    Jackson Cruise (Parrot)

That link is to your view (asking to log in), not your profile but it looked like some fun!

Fixed. Thanks Poppin. And congrats on the 40 in. redfish and the 19 inch bass. Both in the last couple of weeks? Someone said you were pretty hard core. I'll say. Hope to see you on the water sometime. Fly rods only
    Kevin Andry
    Yellow Wilderness Systems 120
    Jackson Cruise (Parrot)

BCKFC Member
    Great photos!

Saw you guys out there. Tuesday was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Musicdoc View Post
    Fixed. Thanks Poppin. And congrats on the 40 in. redfish and the 19 inch bass. Both in the last couple of weeks? Someone said you were pretty hard core. I'll say. Hope to see you on the water sometime. Fly rods only
    Thanks man! I will definitely need to finish building my 10wt before I go after anymore bull's, it was quite a long fight on the 8wt!