Thread: Trying Out The "Mambo Mullet"

BCKFC Member

Trying Out The "Mambo Mullet"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbPwF0VDAv4

A few weeks ago I heard about the Mambo Mullet from a guy who had a cooler full of specks while 25 other people only caught 1 or 2 or 3 trout that day. I soon picked up a couple of Mambo Mullets and was able to try them out. On that trip I was fishing in a very shallow and grassy area. Although I had a few hits on it, I didnít catch anything with it. I did notice the mullet seemed to give off a noticeable fish attracting vibration while it was being retrieved. On my next trip out, I chose to fish an area that was deeper and had less grassy channels. I threw the mullet almost exclusively that day and was able to pull in 6 trout and 4 bass with it. Hereís a few of the highlights.

Beautiful bass!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Can't wait 'till next trip!
    Jack's Cuda 14

It works well as a wake bait too. I like fishing it when it's really cold though on the bottom when you feel the vibration stop in winter time set the hook .

BCKFC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hattrick 22 View Post
    It works well as a wake bait too. I like fishing it when it's really cold though on the bottom when you feel the vibration stop in winter time set the hook .
    Thanks for the tip!