Thread: Dularge 9/27

Dularge 9/27

Anybody interested? I'll be there at first light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCKFC Member
    I'm curious to hear a report. I'm considering the area for Saturday.

BCKFC Assistant Tournament Director 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mpoche View Post
    I'm curious to hear a report. I'm considering the area for Saturday.
    Saturday?? That's PAC ATTACK. Sign up now and fish PAC with everyone. It's going to be a great time
    Sean R.
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee
    Editor/Publisher/Writer/Photographer for www.kayakfishla.com

BCKFC Member
    Oh, I'm very much a newbie, with a new kayak I haven't even put in the water yet. I'd like the comfort of testing things out first before I put any pressure on my game...

Oh, I'm very much a newbie, with a new kayak I haven't even put in the water yet. I'd like the comfort of testing things out first before I put any pressure on my game...
    The first time I ever fished out of a kayak was for Fall N Tide a few years ago. I ended up taking 3rd place in the redfish category. It took me a few years to place again, LOL. This is a great tournament to get your feet wet. The launch is kayak friendly. There is good fishing close in, and there will be food, drinks, etc. Also, you can fish with live, dead or artificial bait. Its a great way to get started. Everyone fishing these tournaments, although competitive, are super friendly and will assist in almost any way, except tell you where to go, but that's ok, because there are fish everywhere. Consider coming out. You return any time you want, as long as its before the weigh in, if you want to weigh your fish. Or just come out and fish with everyone. You'll have a good time, it's almost guaranteed. If you have any questions, shoot me an email.

Glad to see you joined the club. It's the best group of guys I know.

Sean
    Sean R.
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee

BCKFC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Yakker View Post
    The first time I ever fished out of a kayak was for Fall N Tide a few years ago. I ended up taking 3rd place in the redfish category. It took me a few years to place again, LOL. This is a great tournament to get your feet wet. The launch is kayak friendly. There is good fishing close in, and there will be food, drinks, etc. Also, you can fish with live, dead or artificial bait. Its a great way to get started. Everyone fishing these tournaments, although competitive, are super friendly and will assist in almost any way, except tell you where to go, but that's ok, because there are fish everywhere. Consider coming out. You return any time you want, as long as its before the weigh in, if you want to weigh your fish. Or just come out and fish with everyone. You'll have a good time, it's almost guaranteed. If you have any questions, shoot me an email.

Glad to see you joined the club. It's the best group of guys I know.

Sean
    Thanks Sean. Guess I was a bit intimidated, not knowing what to expect. However, you convinced me to register. Guess I'll see everyone out there...

-Matt

Don't be intimidated, most of those guys are dogris' anyway.

Thanks Sean. Guess I was a bit intimidated, not knowing what to expect. However, you convinced me to register. Guess I'll see everyone out there...

-Matt
    Matt, Glad to see you signed up. Make sure to come by the weigh in station and introduce yourself. I'll be one of the weigh in guys. Also, if you have never fished PAC and you plan on launching at PAC Kayak Rentals, stop by and talk to Mr. Eddie and he will at least point you in the right direction. Also, only two of our tournaments allow bait, other than artificial, and this is one of them. This is a good time to take advantage of that rule. Get you some stank for your boat and hopefully it will put you on some nice reds. Good luck tomorrow and we look forward to seeing you at the weigh in.

Sean
    Sean R.
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee