Thread: Louisiana Sportsman Show New Orleans

Louisiana Sportsman Show New Orleans

Next weekend, July 21 - 23, Massey's will be at the Louisiana Sportsman Show in the Superdome. This will be a great opportunity to check out all the best models we have to offer from Hobie, Jackson, Native, Wilderness Systems and Perception. We will also have the new Jackson Coosa FD on site. Other cool products from PK Grills, Onewheel, Orion Coolers, Goal Zero and possibly some new signature Massey's branded apparel! Hope to see y'all there!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    [B]2008 red Toyota Tacoma with Thule Xsporter rack
    Hobie Outback[/B]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My understanding is that the club will also have a booth right next door to Massey's.

The show has not been in the Dome since before Katrina. The Gonzales show is great, but misses out on a large segment of the Metro New Orleans market due to travel distance and early closing times. It's going back to its roots with this 2nd show of the year. I look forward to seeing all the new stuff Massey's has and also helping to promote the club. Hope to see y'all there.

WHERE Y'AK?

Hobie Fishing Team
    Hobie Outback Red
    Hobie PA 14 Yellow
    Hobie Outfitter Orange

BCKFC Ultimate Kayak Angler 2011 - 2017
    BCKFC Master Kayak Angler 2011

"Like fish, not all fishermen will come to a Hobie, but they all want to!"

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."
    STAY THIRSTY, my friends.

BCKFC Member
    This is going to be a great show you folks should try to make it out there. They will have some great seminars going on from some of the Louisiana's Best anglers and hunters.