PDA

View Full Version : Great work

revredfish
05-15-2010, 10:37 PM
The team did a great job today. Thanks a bunch for pulling it together. Can't wait to use my new Surf to Summit Seat:buttrock:

Love our sponsors:kiss:

buddhaman
05-16-2010, 05:37 AM
This was my first time fishing with y'all and it was one of the best organized, friendliest, and good sportsmanship events I've had the pleasure to fish. A lot of generous sponsorship and of course, the gracious hospitality of Bobby and Lynn. First guy I met, Old Caster, is married to one of my best friends cousins ... Thank you all and congratulations to all that won prizes and to all that participated.

theoldcaster
05-16-2010, 10:52 AM
theoldsaster had a ball, to all who I did not get to meet, we will see you next time. A special thanks to everyone on the cleaning and cooking team last night, and to the group that did a great job cooking Friday night!

redspot
05-16-2010, 10:58 AM
great job to the cooks and the cleaners. food was awesome both nights.

The weigh in went very smooth. maybe next time we can give WACT 3 less beers before the results are to be calculated and announced hahha

all_in
05-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Here, here. Thanks to everyone who worked hard to put PP7 together. The after party was awsome - especially the food (Thanks oldcaster and krew!)

Looking forward to the RR...

Glwlsu
05-16-2010, 04:18 PM
Good job by all. Always good to see all the members having a good time. Waiting on the next one. Thanks to all that spent endless hours piecing this event together. Thought Bobbt Lynn's was a great spot very central to all fishing. Thanks again guys.

Flounderpounder
05-17-2010, 01:15 AM
BIG Plus 1 to all of the above:buttrock::buttrock:
Had a great time fishing in y'all's back yard...always love coming down for the fun. WACT and the rest of the crew did a great job, and it was good to finally put faces to the names of some of the crew. Good folks, great food and tons of fun, just wish I coulda found me some braggin fish to bring to the scales, but had a blast all the same. Hope to see everyone again for FnT.

Don't forget, we have our fall tourney coming in Oct. too, so come on over and stretch a line with the Mobile Bay crew!!!

Hobie1Kenobie
05-17-2010, 09:12 AM
+1
This was my second tourney. Can't wait for the next one.

yak_n_fish
05-17-2010, 12:12 PM
We had a great time as always! The food, fun, fishing and fellowship were top notch. Enjoyed meeting some new folks and seeing some familiar faces, as well. THANK YOU to all who had a hand in making the tournament happen, despite the many late changes that were thrown at y'all. I also want to say THANK YOU to the guys who pitched in and made the food Friday and Saturday night. We hope to return the favor and show y'all a good time over here in Mobile.

Cheers,
yak_n_fish