PDA

View Full Version : I'm coming for you bitches

Bighead
04-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Well...the stars have lined up, and I get to make a trip to Louisiana, the best redfishing grounds in the world...to compete at Paddlepalooza 7.

I look forward to seeing some old faces (Yakalew) and meeting some of the newer guys too.

I can't wait.

Bighead

Choupique
04-27-2010, 07:18 PM
sweet!

Speckled_Tiger
04-27-2010, 07:44 PM
:buttrock:

Yak-a-Lou
04-27-2010, 08:05 PM
WHOLLY CARP!!! I might cry cuz I'm gonna miss you unless you come to my daughter's graduation from college. It's right up the road in Thibodaux! C'mon! Bring chaffing dishes!

DingDangDurnit!!!

swamppro
04-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Great news!!!!

Surfmonkey
04-28-2010, 04:48 AM
Bighead Quote: "I ain't haulin those chafing dishes around to PPIII".
Kim Quote: "Ryan, take the chafing dishes out and set them up over there".
Bighead Quote: "I ain't haulin those chafing dishes around to Fall N Tides I".

I believe that is how it went......

Yak-a-Lou
04-28-2010, 05:34 AM
Bighead Quote: "I ain't haulin those chafing dishes around to PPIII".
Bighead Quote: "I ain't haulin those chafing dishes around to Fall N Tides I".

I believe that is how it went......

Another great story brought to us by a young husband who didn't yet understand who the boss really is. I think by now he "get's it." ;)

Women control 90% of the money and 100% of something else men desire. Try to keep em happy.

Yo Ryan, call me if you get near Cabela's in Gonzales on Friday or Sunday. We'll do lunch.

Bighead
04-28-2010, 07:58 AM
Yes...that's how it went, but you guys haven't heard the tale of the Battle of the Chaffers 2.0.

.I convinced Kim to sell those things...what you guys fail to realize is the difference in losing a battle...and winning a war.

:lol:

Bighead

swamppro
04-28-2010, 08:06 AM
Hey Ryan I bet it will feel great to come down and fish and not do anything else!

Bighead
04-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Absolutely...and not having to cut my fishing time short will be nice too...or hauling a trailer full of crap! I love my wife, but man oh man, she'd bring a ton of crap...she used it all and was prepared for anything, but man...that got old. I am just thrilled to see the size of the club. Honestly, I never envisioned it taking off this way. I figured we'd top out at about 100 members or so...to see it growing like it is just makes me proud of BCKFC.

Bighead

yak-aholic
04-28-2010, 10:43 PM
I don't know you at all bighead, but come on wit it...

Aren't you the one who caught that insanely fat red in the surf a while back?