PDA

View Full Version : PP7 T-Shirts Order Form is UP!!!

Branch_Office
04-26-2010, 09:54 PM
We are placing the preliminary order for the t-shirts. I have several of you that did not indicate your t-shirt size on your waiver....I have sent you a pm asking for that info so please do not delay.

In addition, there are about 10 of you that I don't have a waiver for yet. The waiver has the t-shirt size requested on it and we need that to place the order as well. So please go ahead and email, fax or mail that info to me asap.

Lastly, do not forget that you have until the end of the month to avoid the late registration fee of $10 added to the regular fee. Keep in mine as well there are a limited number of captains bags.

We will also be selling extra t-shirts for $20 each for S-XL and an additional $1 for XXL and $2 for XXXL (that is what we have to pay for the larger sizes). I will have Quas put up a PayPal link for the shirts here shortly so you can order/pay online.

So, get those registrations in. A good time will be had by all. Even if you do not fish, the $40 is good for two (2) meals, a kick butt t-shirt and you get to hang out with some really cool guys and girls. Yes, I will be there too (lol).

http://www.bckfc.org/pp7shirts.html (http://www.bckfc.org/pp7shirts.html)

Yak-a-Lou
04-27-2010, 06:20 AM
I can't fish PP but I still want a shirt (L). Quas lives just a few blocks from me and I should have $20 on hand most any day.
Think I have a chance of getting one of those works of art?

swamppro
04-27-2010, 06:55 AM
I will have the waiver over today. Not at home due to construction so I will see about getting it out to you but I do want an xl pretty please

Speckled_Tiger
04-27-2010, 08:58 AM
you need to reconsider your priorities sir!

Branch_Office
04-27-2010, 04:00 PM
Be sure to indicate size in the remarks section! Thanks... Steve

Flounderpounder
04-27-2010, 10:12 PM
Just ordered an extra for my daughter...THANKS for setting this up guys

Razoryak
04-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Will you have any of the PP7 tees for sell at the May 6th meeting?

Branch_Office
04-29-2010, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=Razoryak;4253]Will you have any of the PP7 tees for sell at the May 6th meeting?[/QUOTE

Sorry we will not have any. The final order has not been placed yet and the printer needs a little time to print up. We decided to put the t-shirt link up to try and order as many as we could.

Domo
05-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Hey guys, I totally forgot to place my shirt order since I can't fish the event, is it to late to buy one?

Branch_Office
05-16-2010, 10:25 AM
No, I oredered some extra shirts but I also sold a lot last night. Shirts are on the paypal list (I think). What size would you need as I am sold out on some.

Domo
05-16-2010, 08:10 PM
Hey Branch I would need a large but extra large is ok if the larges are out. Let me know about availability and I'll do the whole paypal thing then. Thanks

Branch_Office
05-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Tommy has the box of shirts but I am going to pick them up in the next few days and I will inventory and let you know!