PDA

View Full Version : PPVII Predictions!!!

swamppro
04-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Ok people, tourney is almost 2 weeks away and no predictions! What the hell!!

Let the shiat talking begin!:hide:

Choupique
04-26-2010, 07:34 PM
Best case for Swamppro:
I predict you trip catch a few dink trout and talk about a few mythical reds and a doormat that broke through your net.

Worst case: Season four of Hampster 911 or Guinea Pig Parametics.

Swamppies kids and rodents may get sick; but daddy does it best!

Paulup
04-26-2010, 07:36 PM
I predict swamppro's kid will have pneumonia and he'll have to stay home, then will show up blitzed after the tourney on Saturday :P

GreenWave
04-26-2010, 07:46 PM
Choupique will be dogged by a 20-30 yak conga line and will be forced to catch his winning stringer with his yak up on plane.

theoldcaster
05-03-2010, 09:54 PM
I predict Speckled Tiger will have the largest stringer( and think he has won ) until we tell him they or all catfish
Cocahoe Clyde will catch the largest redfish but his yak will sink before he can get to shore, he is so overloaded
bigredbobber's dang bobber will finally go under and
Tigerfish will catch a taged redfish from last years STAR and will never be seen again.

Branch_Office
05-03-2010, 10:44 PM
WACT...You are too much. Besides, who told you that you had "crystal balls" ???

Yak-a-Lou
05-04-2010, 05:29 AM
LMFAO!!!

Thanks! I needed some comic relief!

revredfish
05-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Someone fishing with me will win a prize.
I will once again lose a flounder over the side and continue my 3 year tradition of NOt winning tournanments to the Glory of God.

That's if none of the hundreds I've prayed for in the past two weeks give me some major disease or the food finally breaks through my Iron Gullet. Nothing like being in India for two weeks to change your world view. In the words of the kinder gentler SurfMonkey - we are all blessed.

Branch_Office
05-07-2010, 10:03 AM
Welcome back home Rev....Glad you made it back safe and sound!

Choupique
05-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Speaking of prayers. I usually say a couple of prayers before and on the water while fishing, helps keep me calm and collected an appreciative of the experience. Fishing can be pretty spiritual; especially when off away from other people with just you and nature.
Looking forward to a long weekend on the water next week!

bigredbobber
05-07-2010, 10:21 AM
bigredbobber's dang bobber will finally go under.

HA. Too LATE! the bigredbobber went in da wada a few weeks ago. Now that the pressures off, it should be another 20 years before I flip again.

Story coming soon.

Branch_Office
05-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Speaking of prayers as well....Rev I do not know if they have done this in the past but I would love for you to give us a prayer at the Captains meeting before eating on Friday night and possibly Saturday night if you do not mind. I would consider it a personal favor if you would do that for us!

Thanks, Steve

tefishmaster
05-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Right now there at least 30 people following choupique so that stuff about just you and nature ...............

Choupique
05-07-2010, 02:37 PM
I’ll be on grand terre. You have to cross Baritaria Pass; and all the whirpools (ask Danny for the details!), so make sure your last will and testament are in order before joining the congo line. (I got to shake some folks some how!)

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01480/whirlpool_1480919i.jpg

theoldcaster
05-07-2010, 02:51 PM
The REV is back? most mean everything is going to be ok

MDR
05-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Good thread Swamp and Choup.

revredfish
05-08-2010, 04:07 AM
The REV is back? most mean everything is going to be ok

Nope not back yet. India is a land of pradoxes. Church with no windows, dirt road, no AC - wireless internet. Go figure,

Two more bible studies one sermon all translated into Telugu or Tamil Then 40 hours of flight and home Tuesday am.

Final prediction - I will stop hijacking this thread. -

PS - I will say a prayer anytime invited and apparently anywhere

N_SHORE_BILL
05-09-2010, 10:32 PM
PPVII Predictions!!! What about us newbies, guess we need to prove ourselves to get respect. I predict a newbie takes a first place.

Yak-a-Lou
05-10-2010, 08:41 AM
PPVII Predictions!!! What about us newbies, guess we need to prove ourselves to get respect.

Exactly! :smirk:

I predict a newbie takes a first place.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Jus kiddin. Ya never know.

Where Y'ak?
05-10-2010, 12:45 PM
I make it a point to never talk any tournament smack. My firm belief is that although skill is a very important factor in sustained success, anyone, at any time that has a line in the water has the chance of winning!

That being said, I just noticed that I'm lucky number 13 on the entry list. However, even better than that, I'm one ahead of Choup who is number 14. I will likely print and frame that list as that may be the only time I ever see that!!!

MDR
05-10-2010, 08:55 PM
I make it a point to never talk any tournament smack. My firm belief is that although skill is a very important factor in sustained success, anyone, at any time that has a line in the water has the chance of winning!

That being said, I just noticed that I'm lucky number 13 on the entry list. However, even better than that, I'm one ahead of Choup who is number 14. I will likely print and frame that list as that may be the only time I ever see that!!!

LOL, Beat you to it since my registration is in the top ten. Once it framed correctly nobody ever has to know it was only the registration!

Branch_Office
05-10-2010, 09:12 PM
LOL, Beat you to it since my registration is in the top ten. Once it framed correctly nobody ever has to know it was only the registration!

If that is your theory then I finished first place and won some nice prizes!

MDR
05-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Yes you did sir, lol

revredfish
05-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Now the pressure is on Team Nemire's "real pros" pick up second at the HTCup Lake Charles event. I've got to produce now.