PDA

View Full Version : DON't MAKE ME HUNT YOU DOWN

Glwlsu
03-22-2011, 09:55 AM
It's been awhile and sure many have forgotten that you volunteered. A little memory reminder !!!!

See ya Friday or at least Saturday........

Paddle Palooza 8

Postions Available:
A) Fish Cleaners -- Positions available - unlimited
Compensation: None All the fish you care to clean, practice your skills, great
conversation
Special Skills required: Ability to retain all of your fingers, Ability to clean majority
of fish for Human Consuption

1) Pedalmedic
2) Swamppro
3) MDR
4) Redfinn
5) Who-yak
6) Pistol
7) Glwlsu
8) jpoucher
9) Razoryak
10) brian22

B) Fish Filet Runners -- Positions available - 2
Compensation: None All the fish you can eat
Special Skills required: Ability to walk and carry 10 lbs of filets without hurting
yourself or anyone else.
1) Ratherbfishin
2) Yak-a-chick

C) Fish Cleaner Beverage Assistants -- Positions available - 4
Compensation: All the beer you can drink until you pass out.
Special Skills required: Ability to run to and from coolers bringing cold bottled beers.
Obviously the most important job of the whole Tourney !
1) Cobia1
2) Hobie1Kenobie
3) Crow
4) jonalford

pedalmedic
03-22-2011, 10:04 AM
Im worried about nuber 4 on the cleaner/beverage assistants. Thinking I'll get a warm half drank beverage...

Yak-a-chick
03-22-2011, 10:13 AM
It's been awhile and sure many have forgotten that you volunteered. A little memory reminder !!!!

B) Fish Filet Runners -- Positions available - 2
Compensation: None All the fish you can eat
Special Skills required: Ability to walk and carry 10 lbs of filets without hurting
yourself or anyone else.
1) Ratherbfishin
2) Yak-a-chick

Not sure what makes you think I can complete this task but I'll try... Have you seen the size of me?!?!?! :hide:

Glwlsu
03-22-2011, 10:28 AM
We will have a cart. I'm sure we can get you help if you can't pull it !!

Crow
03-22-2011, 10:30 AM
I will be there.

Yak-a-chick
03-22-2011, 10:36 AM
I will be just fine I was only teasing you!

Yak-a-Lou
03-22-2011, 11:37 AM
I'm bringing three teenage boyz. Please feel free to put them to work.

Just grab em and say: "Hey you... go do this-n-that."

tefishmaster
03-22-2011, 12:35 PM
We have our own cart now to transport the fish, we also have 5 electric fillet knives and 5 fillet knives. ...so if anyone else wants to bring a electric knife feel free to do so. Hopefully will have a lot of fish to clean. gotta feed 170 people

pistol
03-22-2011, 02:58 PM
I am coming despite not fishing

Blue in Green
03-22-2011, 03:02 PM
I will assist in cleaning if needed, I will bring my knives just in case they are needed.

Razoryak
03-22-2011, 03:29 PM
Please change my job to Beverage Cleaner.

MDR
03-22-2011, 11:00 PM
GW, um, perhaps we need to re-think the assignments. We at the cleaning station should be seeing more of the beverage assistants then the cleaned fish runners. Given that logic I say we swap yak a chick and cobia1 around, lol. Tough choice since I have seen Michelle put away a few ultras after an Outcast so we might only get partially filled beverages. I have no doubt she can tote the fish around so it has nothing to do with that. One of the toughest 95 lb young ladies I have ever seen.

And WACT as a beer runner? Might be good to have a professional in there.

swamppro
03-23-2011, 04:13 AM
I just need a drink pourer for me as crown and coke with fish slimed ice is terrible!!! haha

Cobia 1
03-23-2011, 05:24 AM
Ok Mike, I see the picture. I will now fill in the all important beverage supervisor. This position requires years of experience, which Yak a chick can't even come close to matching, and the ability to continually random sample the "beverages" for proper taste and temperature. If you are in doubt of my ability to perform this duty, I will also have Wact close by. I have witnessed him and his multi-tasking ability while checking the quality of many beverage containers.
All in all, the fish cleaners will have all of the fluids they need so as not to get dehydrated while performing their important duty. As far as mixed drinks go, that may be above our daytime paygrade qualifications, but when the sun sets, the whiskey flows!

revredfish
03-23-2011, 02:05 PM
Remember that weigh in is now about 10 ft from the Fish cleaning station. Fish runners will likely get to double as beverage runners. I like diet pepsi. Just sayin

also we will need a few power strips and a couple of 10 ft extension chords if anyone has some to share that would be helpful

Yak-a-chick
03-23-2011, 02:29 PM
Ok Mike, I see the picture. I will now fill in the all important beverage supervisor. This position requires years of experience, which Yak a chick can't even come close to matching, and the ability to continually random sample the "beverages" for proper taste and temperature. If you are in doubt of my ability to perform this duty, I will also have Wact close by. I have witnessed him and his multi-tasking ability while checking the quality of many beverage containers.
All in all, the fish cleaners will have all of the fluids they need so as not to get dehydrated while performing their important duty. As far as mixed drinks go, that may be above our daytime paygrade qualifications, but when the sun sets, the whiskey flows!

I resent that... I may not have YEARS of experience but I have worked as a bar tender! And I can definately make a few mixed drinks! :spin: :buttrock:

But I will have to say I would probably be hiding the Ultras for myself as that's pretty much the only beer I will drink unless I am toasted! :lol:

Yak-a-chick
03-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Remember that weigh in is now about 10 ft from the Fish cleaning station. Fish runners will likely get to double as beverage runners. I like diet pepsi. Just sayin

also we will need a few power strips and a couple of 10 ft extension chords if anyone has some to share that would be helpful

I can run a few Pepsi's!

Branch_Office
03-23-2011, 02:37 PM
We have plenty of power strips and cords all in the new trailer....should be ok!

FatGuyPedaling
03-23-2011, 03:25 PM
I just need a drink pourer for me as crown and coke with fish slimed ice is terrible!!! haha

I was going to ask why you would ruin perfectly good whiskey with coke, but then I realized you were adding it to Crown. Blended Canadian Whiskey, really? Yech! What on earth is wrong with REAL Kentucy Bourbon? (Beam, Knob Creek, Woodford, Elmer T. Lee, etc...)

IMNSHO fish slime may improve the taste of Crown. :buttrock:

Cobia 1
03-23-2011, 07:30 PM
See Yak a Chick, you mention bar tender and the big shots come out of the marsh at you. I'm all for simple beer or do your own whiskey. I'm sure there will be enough demand for a whole mess of drink runners, or maybe walkers since that is where my old a$$ qualifies.
Anyway all and any type of help will be both appreciated and needed.
See you Friday.

MDR
03-23-2011, 09:36 PM
Hey now, no hatin on Crown. If one of those, with water please, happens to appear before me I will be happy to give it a good home. And, should one happen to appear before me please remember I will likely be thirsty, not dirty.

Cobia1 will indeed make an excellent supervisor/instructor in the beverage department.