PDA

View Full Version : Checklist

swamppro
03-22-2011, 05:40 AM
I know just about everyone is as over excited as me about this up coming weekend but dont get ahead of your self and forget things. Make a check list and check that thing off as you throw things in the car.

gnat spray, sunblock, fishing license, etc.....

Hate to see or hear of anyone having a bad time.

Speckled_Tiger
03-22-2011, 08:46 AM
I hate those damn things. Too F-in curious. Sitting there watching them scare the fishes away then you think they have moved on so you proceed to cross the bay/canal and there's that damn wake again, heading right at you. Flipper sucks!

Speckled_Tiger
03-22-2011, 08:48 AM
I know just about everyone is as over excited as me about this up coming weekend but dont get ahead of your self and forget things. Make a check list and check that thing off as you throw things in the car.

gnat spray, sunblock, fishing license, etc.....

Hate to see or hear of anyone having a bad time.

for iPhone users, I love the "Paperless Lite" app. It's the free version so you are limited to the number of lists/items you can have but there's also a paid version that has no limits; just haven't had the need for it yet.

Choupique
03-22-2011, 08:48 AM
at night they are plain mean.

Yak-a-chick
03-22-2011, 08:52 AM
for iPhone users, I love the "Paperless Lite" app. It's the free version so you are limited to the number of lists/items you can have but there's also a paid version that has no limits; just haven't had the need for it yet.

On the IPhone you have the "Notes" app that comes on your phone that's great for you lists.

Speckled_Tiger
03-22-2011, 09:01 AM
I like the other better because you can actually check it off the list (but it does save it so that you can reuse the list later) so you can see what you have left to load