PDA

View Full Version : Paddle Palooza 8 predictions

revredfish
03-15-2011, 08:30 AM
We will break 130 participants
We will need to be polite and patient regarding parking
We will all be nice to those running the weigh in
You will be glad you brought an extra 20 bucks for the raffles
The combination of Cutter Natural ("smells yummy")and Kilt will cause the Rev no end of trouble
:lol:

and
6. The Fish will be looking to purchase All-State insurance on Sunday morning because "Mayhem like me" can happen any time.:buttrock:

theoldcaster
03-15-2011, 12:19 PM
I predict that I will fish Thursday March 24 and enjoy the evening, then fish again Friday morning, then return to the water Friday evening for a long fish before enjoying a great meal prepared and served at Bobby Lynn's and then recieve my captains bag and listen to Rev, give some boring talk. Then on Saturday morning I will have a big breakfast and spend the day hunting a few fish, but I will not let the pressure to win a prize keep me from enjoying a day on the water, we have to few of them to waste any, then I will join everyone back at Bobby's and cook all the fish that my friends bring to the table and spend the evening with friends!

GREAT DEAL FOR 40 BUCKS :smilegrin::smilegrin::smilegrin:

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD TIME, CATCH A BUNCH OF FISH, AND REALIZE THAT THIS DAY WAS GIVEN TO US TO ENJOY!

MDR
03-15-2011, 12:33 PM
EVERYONE HAS A GOOD TIME, CATCH A BUNCH OF FISH, AND REALIZE THAT THIS DAY WAS GIVEN TO US TO ENJOY!

big plus 1

brian22
03-15-2011, 12:57 PM
Sounds like TOC is already mentally preparing for a loss to Choupique!

theoldcaster
03-15-2011, 01:02 PM
No, just figure I don't have to fish to hard to beat the KID! He is going to look great in overalls and a straw hat at FNT. :yes::yes::yes:

Cobia 1
03-15-2011, 01:20 PM
I predict a very large turnout, biggest ever, that will afford all participants an oppurtunity to win a number of wonderful prizes if they fish well. I also predict that there will be lots of food to eat, and a mess of uncooked tales for desert. Is there an award for the largest breakoff? Will there be an award for the most memorable capsize? An award for the assistance for the rescue of the award winning capsize?
An most of all, everyone will have a great time, even if some are youngsters!
Good luck to all!

Glwlsu
03-15-2011, 03:29 PM
I predict Rev will say a four letter word before PP8 is in the books !!! (I also predict that the big man will understand !!!)

revredfish
03-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Four letter word I will say:

Fish

jpoucher
03-15-2011, 04:27 PM
LMAO (that's a laughing my arms off for Rev)

jonalford
03-15-2011, 05:10 PM
After whining all weekend about not being able to catch a flounder I will lose a monster one over the side of the boat because I am so excited. Oh Yeah the fish will not be in the same spot Sat that they were in Friday. I can promise this!!!

tefishmaster
03-15-2011, 05:51 PM
After whining all weekend about not being able to catch a flounder I will lose a monster one over the side of the boat because I am so excited. Oh Yeah the fish will not be in the same spot Sat that they were in Friday. I can promise this!!!

IS that the voice of the past speaking :hide: :lol: Just kidding there is a couple of stories there.

MDR
03-15-2011, 07:01 PM
They won't even be in the same place they were the week before.

theoldcaster
03-15-2011, 08:09 PM
PP8 SCOREBOARD
1. Reelthrill
2. Gnatless
3. All_in
4. Elementfiftyfour
5. Danny Wray

BIG NAMES THAT ARE NOT IN THE TOP 20
1. Revredfish
2. Swamppro
3. Wact
PREDICTION FOR CHOUPIQUE

Choupique
03-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Sweet! 33 long bro, and 7 5/8 on the hat homeboy

Razoryak
03-16-2011, 08:08 AM
We will have at least one induction into the Aquatic Swim Club to announce come Saturday night!

Branch_Office
03-16-2011, 08:16 AM
I predict that Branch Office will be fishing in his kayak and have a great time and with a little luck will catch a fish or two. I also predict that he will eat good, have a cold beverage or two and see many old and new friends!

I am pretty sure my prediction will come true!! :yes:

Sandman
03-16-2011, 08:22 AM
I predict that Branch Office will be fishing in his kayak and have a great time and with a little luck will catch a fish or two. I also predict that he will eat good, have a cold beverage or two and see many old and new friends!

I am pretty sure my prediction will come true!! :yes:

Sweet! It will be great to see you back on the water!

Yak-a-chick
03-16-2011, 08:33 AM
I predict that I will atleast get to slim the new Hobie! :buttrock:

+1 to Branch Office

Speckled_Tiger
03-16-2011, 08:58 AM
I predict that Terry's baitshop will have to provide overflow parking.

Choupique
03-16-2011, 09:06 AM
I predict... no one will predict the winner.

Limestone Cowboy
03-16-2011, 09:06 AM
I may just bring the new jon boat to pick up the stragglers and shuttle cold friend chicken and Busch tall boys to anyone that has run out of energy.

Hobie1Kenobie
03-16-2011, 10:00 AM
I may just bring the new jon boat to pick up the stragglers and shuttle cold friend chicken and Busch tall boys to anyone that has run out of energy.

At least someone is bringing breakfast.

Cobia 1
03-16-2011, 10:11 AM

Now that's planning.

Limestone Cowboy
03-16-2011, 10:23 AM
I meant "fried" chicken, but given the circumstance I guess friend chicken would be acceptable.

Glwlsu
03-16-2011, 10:24 AM
I have a couple "friends" I might want you to fry up for me ... just saying !!!

ReelThrill
03-16-2011, 10:36 AM
I predict Danny Wray will be hard to beat in this one. We're fishing in his back yard! All_In and Rev will take 2nd and 3rd and I'll catch the Lousisiana Record Hard Head. Good times will be had by all and beer sales will be way up!

revredfish
03-16-2011, 11:49 AM
Just remember this'll be my fourth PP and add one FNT and no top five finishes except second place trout.

stupid flounders

swamppro
03-16-2011, 12:10 PM
I predict Danny Wray will be hard to beat in this one. We're fishing in his back yard!

If he does not place something is wrong. This is the first one he is fishing I think?

Speckled_Tiger
03-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Just remember this'll be my fourth PP and add one FNT and no top five finishes except second place trout.

stupid flounders

I once had a 16 spot red that came in second place to that chump from Bama with a 26 spot red (still bitter). Dropped me from a Hobie Revolution, to a stake out pole (which I later lost in West Cove running from the pterodactyls). Did I mention this is the only time I have placed in any tournament? I've fished 5 paddle paloozas and 3 FNTs, I think I'm due!

Choupique
03-16-2011, 12:33 PM
If he does not place something is wrong. This is the first one he is fishing I think?

He won PP3, first big tournament we ever had.

swamppro
03-16-2011, 12:43 PM
Gotcha. I thought he never fished them being a guide.

With this many people this year its anyone's game. It should be tons of fun and looking forward to it just to get away and relax.

Red Slayer
03-16-2011, 02:27 PM
OK, lets get this straight folks, I am bringing my son, and it is important that he is impressed by the uncanny fishing skills of his father. So the rest of you go to the end of the line. I have this one wrapped up! I have never ever fished in a tourny, even if I get skunked, it will be fun!

all_in
03-16-2011, 02:45 PM
OK, lets get this straight folks, I am bringing my son, and it is important that he is impressed by the uncanny fishing skills of his father. So the rest of you go to the end of the line. I have this one wrapped up! I have never ever fished in a tourny, even if I get skunked, it will be fun!

Wrapped up??? Sounds suspiciously like your fish will be wrapped in butcher paper... You haven't discovered a market on LA1 have you?

revredfish
03-16-2011, 02:55 PM
doh! not nice

Red Slayer
03-16-2011, 02:57 PM
uh-oh, Cap'n Danny fishing, means I may have to camp at the launch to beat him to that hole.

swamppro
03-16-2011, 04:03 PM

Want me to be his stepfather for a day so he can see what fish look like? hahaha

CwitdeR
03-16-2011, 04:46 PM
He won PP3, first big tournament we ever had.
Not so fast Black Mamba breath. That was the Choupiquer that won that tourny.:smirk: He has since retired from the circuit after completing the Grand Slam (1st in PP and 1st in FNT along with a couple more 2nds in PP)

If I remember correctly there is only one other member with such impressive tournament stats.:buttrock:

I'll call him tonite to see if I can get him and Brett Farve to come out of retirement for PP8:thumbup:

ReelThrill
03-16-2011, 05:02 PM
I'll bite, who is the other person?

CwitdeR
03-17-2011, 07:24 AM
The other person would be the great Choupique. There used to be a Choupiquer, but he changed his name so as not to confuse the masses.

Crow
03-17-2011, 09:21 AM
I predict that the weigh in will smell like a florist convention due to all of the fishermen wearing Amber Romance.

A safety tip to those brave souls that will be wearing skirts.... err kilts at the weigh in. Amber Romance + a skirt around all those fishermen might not be wise. :hide:

Branch_Office
03-17-2011, 09:24 AM
If they must wear a skirt please be considerant and wear a bag over your head (unless you are a female).....just saying!

Choupique
03-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Not so fast Black Mamba breath. That was the Choupiquer that won that tourny.:smirk: He has since retired from the circuit after completing the Grand Slam (1st in PP and 1st in FNT along with a couple more 2nds in PP)

If I remember correctly there is only one other member with such impressive tournament stats.:buttrock:

I'll call him tonite to see if I can get him and Brett Farve to come out of retirement for PP8:thumbup:

Doh! sorry; I forgot which one of you won back then. I think Danny musta won trout or something! my bad my bad
http://filetrip.net/images/emoticons/bow.gifhttp://filetrip.net/images/emoticons/bow.gifhttp://filetrip.net/images/emoticons/bow.gif

Kurt_Loup
03-17-2011, 11:38 AM
Sounds right. Danny beat me out of big trout by an ounce or two in one of the early tourneys.

Yak-a-Lou
03-17-2011, 11:57 AM
I propose a new rule... we all like to see kids getting introduced to the sport. I say that for each kid a participant brings, he/she gets an extra pound added to their total. If I can get this rule approved I may have a chance despite taking over a year off from fishing. Heh, heh, heh... who's with me???

j/k, j/k, j/k

House 80% complete. (Only 15% to go... they're NEVER more than 95% complete thanks to "The List".)
Fishing time appears on the horizon like a glimmering beacon of hope.