PDA

View Full Version : BCKFC Club meeting at Cabela's next week

bigredbobber
03-11-2011, 02:31 PM
For those that missed it or forgot over Mardi Gras, don't forget we're having a meeting at Cabela's on March 17th (St. Patrick's Day).

I couldn't find the original thread so I just opened a new one.

From the BCKFC calendar:

BCKFC Club Meeting -Cabelas 6:30 - Gonzales, LA
upstairs in the meeting room by the restaurants.

I would say, if you are concerned about knowing someone received your waiver for PP8, this would be a great time and place to turn it into the officers.

See y'all next week!

elementfiftyfour
03-11-2011, 02:56 PM
I was actually thinking about this recently. I remembered reading about the meeting somewhere at sometime but couldn't remember when it was going to be held. Thanks for the reminder BRB. Hope to see yall there.

Someone bring me some club stickers.

yak-aholic
03-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Here it is...

http://www.bckfc.org/showthread.php?3367-Club-Meeting&highlight=meeting

Where Y'ak?
03-11-2011, 08:23 PM
I just confirmed that Captain Danny Wray will be the guest speaker for the meeting. Danny is a great guy and a member of the club. He should have some of the final details about the 2nd Annual Ride The Bull tournament later this year. He is driving all the way from Grand Isle just to come speak to us. I hope we have a big turnout.

Hope to see ya'll at the meeting.

Cobia 1
03-12-2011, 04:53 AM
Anyone interested in carpooling to the meeting from the Lafayette area drop me a pm.

Glwlsu
03-12-2011, 08:26 AM
We will carpool from NO area. Will meet at Kenner welcome center (across from Wendy's on Loyola North of the fire station and a block from the Jail for those of you that have been there !!) at 5:15 Thursday. I can take 4 extra's.

Unless someone wants to ride in the bed !

Where Y'ak?
03-12-2011, 04:26 PM
I'm riding with GLWLSU.

tefishmaster
03-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Thanks BRB for starting the new thread, I was going to post a reminder Sunday. I hope yall can make it because Revredfish and All_in will cover how we will do P/P8 as well go over all the rules. We have had officers meetings and many e-mails talking about how to make this the best run tourny yet and I think we have corrected many of the past problems. As Chris said, Danny Wray will be our guest speaker and he is a Great guy and friend of kayaking. We may also have a few members who are "Master Rod builders" with some rods they have built to check out. Hope to see you there it should be a good meeting.

jonalford
03-13-2011, 11:51 AM
anyone wanna carpool from the northshore

Branch_Office
03-14-2011, 01:06 AM
I was actually thinking about this recently. I remembered reading about the meeting somewhere at sometime but couldn't remember when it was going to be held. Thanks for the reminder BRB. Hope to see yall there.

Someone bring me some club stickers.

I will have some stickers with me although we are running very low. We need to reorder if we have not done so yet!

While at the Sportsman show Saturday I also picked up a few more of the Coast Guard stickers for notification phone numbers that I will with me as well.