PDA

View Full Version : lowrance ifinder h2o

Coomz
04-13-2010, 06:13 PM
Does anyone have any info on the lowrance ifinder h2o unit? I'm trying to pick out a handheld unit. thanks

ReelThrill
04-13-2010, 06:28 PM
Check out the Garmin Map 76cx. Its a nice reliable unit, and you can get the bluechart mapping system for not that much extra.

Branch_Office
04-13-2010, 06:30 PM
Yep, I use to have one (the color model). It was OK, I sold it to one of the club members because when I purchased by OK Big Game it came with a color fish/gps unit. A lot of members use the permanent mount and use a deer feeder battery to run the unit and it works great. Many have handhelds and you could take a poll to see which one is their favorite. Price was not bad on the h20, not sure I would get color, did not show up that good in sunlight. Just my 2 cents...

Coomz
04-13-2010, 07:32 PM
WACT - can you enter locations on the computer and transfer it to the lowrance? I have over 100 wrecks and nearshore reefs in florida that i want to add and was wondering if i can speed up the process by entering in the computer and transfering it over to the unit. Does it come with any program?

Coomz
04-15-2010, 09:00 PM
What datum is the commonly used for the united states?

revredfish
04-15-2010, 10:35 PM
I sold mine to racechaser - ti was just too fancy for my needs (bought it when I was using a friend's stinkpot a lot). Good just over my head.