PDA

View Full Version : Kayak Bass fishing seminar

Chinquapin
02-17-2011, 12:43 PM
I don't know if anyone here is interested, but I got this from Pack and Paddle a few days ago:

Shallow Water Bass and Flats Fishing by Kayak with Author Chad Hoover
Join noted author and Wilderness Systems Pro Staff director Chad Hoover for an informative seminar on kayak fishing for bass and techniques on shallow water flats fishing.After the seminar, Chad will conduct a book signing for his new book "Kayak Bass Fishing" from Helconia press.
Thursday, February 17th - 6pm - Free Event!

I think I'll head down there after work today. Lord knows I need all the bass'n help possible

Coomz
02-17-2011, 12:51 PM
Make a sn on Kayakbassfishing.com and introduce yourself with the forum name. First one to do so gets a $100 dollar gift certificate.

Chinquapin
02-17-2011, 01:01 PM
Oh no, I won't be able to do this until later today!

brian22
02-18-2011, 09:19 AM
That was a good seminar, lots of good info put out. Wish I could have stayed longer but had to get my rugrat in bed.

Choupique
02-18-2011, 11:29 AM
I am assuming Chad will be at the Wilderness Booth at the Bass Master Expo as well?

Catch
02-18-2011, 06:35 PM
Yes, it was a great presentation. A bit long, 2 hours, but it never got boring. Been lurking on that forum for a long time, beit as I love the sweetwater as much as the salt (some might say more). Was great to put a face and voice to "Knotright".