Glwlsu
01-19-2011, 04:40 PM
Need a job ???

Paddle Palooza 8

Postions Available:
A) Fish Cleaners -- Positions available - unlimited
Compensation: None All the fish you care to clean, practice your skills, great
conversation
Special Skills required: Ability to retain all of your fingers, Ability to clean majority
of fish for Human Consuption

1) Pedalmedic
2) Swamppro
3) MDR
4) Redfinn
5) Who-yak
6) Pistol
7) Glwlsu
8) jpoucher
9) Razoryak
10) brian22

B) Fish Filet Runners -- Positions available - 2
Compensation: None All the fish you can eat
Special Skills required: Ability to walk and carry 10 lbs of filets without hurting
yourself or anyone else.
1) Ratherbfishin
2) Yak-a-chick

C) Fish Cleaner Beverage Assistants -- Positions available - 4
Compensation: All the beer you can drink until you pass out.
Special Skills required: Ability to run to and from coolers bringing cold bottled beers.
Obviously the most important job of the whole Tourney !
1) Cobia1
2) Hobie1Kenobie
3) Crow
4) jonalford

All Volunteers will be accepted until February 1, 2011 at which time "Draft" will start !!

Thanks in advance guys.

pedalmedic
01-19-2011, 04:47 PM
I'll clean again. Im thinking of getting a cooler down there so the beer runner can put the cans on ice for us. :)

swamppro
01-19-2011, 04:53 PM
I am a multitasker. I will probably clean some fish, drink some drinks, run filets down to the grill, drink a drink there, pee, then back to clean fish again.

MDR
01-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Of course I shall remain on the cleaning crew. You scared me for a minute until I saw you added the positions fry or beer runners. They are indeed very valuable assets.

MDR
01-19-2011, 05:45 PM
I'll clean again. Im thinking of getting a cooler down there so the beer runner can put the cans on ice for us. :)

+1 It does appear that we had had some slow runners in the past. Or perhaps they became sidetracked with listening to the stories of the cooking crew. Those old guys love to talk, lol.

Cobia 1
01-19-2011, 06:45 PM
I'll fill in wherever need be, just let me know.

RedFinn
01-19-2011, 06:47 PM
Put me down for fish drinking,I mean beer cleaning

Nobody
01-19-2011, 06:52 PM
+1 It does appear that we had had some slow runners in the past. Or perhaps they became sidetracked with listening to the stories of the cooking crew. Those old guys love to talk, lol.

I think the problem was we headed your way with a 6 pack but, when we got there we were empty handed and had to come up with an excuse for being there!

Hobie1Kenobie
01-19-2011, 07:10 PM

The mafia donated a special cooler (the blue one) specifically for the cleaners and cooks. It's in the trailer.

I will volunteer to be a beverage assistant. I don't drink with any regularity so there's no conflict of interest.

who-yak
01-19-2011, 07:15 PM
Sign me up. I don't care where. Cleaning fish, running fish, or running beer, it's all good.

pistol
01-19-2011, 07:54 PM
I know how to clean fish, I will do that

Ratherbfishin
01-19-2011, 08:02 PM
Sounds like I might need to extend my stay at Boudreaux's through Sat night..i'll help where needed as well.

Glwlsu
01-19-2011, 08:15 PM
Great start only 6 positions remain open may not have to "Draft" anyone Razoryak just saying

yak-aholic
01-19-2011, 08:20 PM
Put me down as a fish cleaner. I ended up volunteering to clean fish at FNT, which was my 2nd tournament. Now it almost doesn't feel right to bring fish home from a tournament.

At least we'll have designated drink runner this time.

Crow
01-19-2011, 08:32 PM
I am checking on my accomodations for Sat night, if Casa de Mung is going to be open on Sat night then I will be glad to help out as a drink runner. You certainly don't want Mung in that job, none of the beers would ever arrive at their intended destination.

yak-aholic
01-19-2011, 08:39 PM
OH, and I volunteer Ijustwannafish to pull double duty as fillet runner/drink runner.

Well, maybe just fillet runner. The drinks would be empty before they got to us.

Glwlsu
01-19-2011, 09:09 PM
Only three spots remain... pretty impressive for first day !!!! Thanks guys

Gumboboy
01-19-2011, 09:12 PM
I'll be helping TOC on the fryer; cutting and breading filets, etc.

swamppro
01-19-2011, 09:15 PM
ANyone have an extra bed at Bobby Lynns Saturday night?

jonalford
01-19-2011, 09:21 PM
put me down for fish/beer runner

MDR
01-19-2011, 10:23 PM
OH, and I volunteer Ijustwannafish to pull double duty as fillet runner/drink runner.

Well, maybe just fillet runner. The drinks would be empty before they got to us.

Excellent choice in the fillet category. As I recall he was one of the problem children in the beer running difficulties.

MDR
01-19-2011, 10:28 PM
By the way, those in the beer runner positions are encouraged to bring tastes of the fried corn, (HINT HINT TOC) and other finshed products there may be. After a long day of fishing the cleaning can catch up on you and cause a metabolyte imbalance without the proper sustinence. Or at least I think PedMed said something like that. He is the resident expert with all things medical so I have to go with what he says!

yak-aholic
01-19-2011, 10:39 PM
We definitely don't want to missout on any of TOC's cooking cuz we were providing him with the fillets to cook. As long as it's not one of the fillet runners. They might get mixed up and bring us a pan of fillets back. If it's the beer runners, win-win either way.

ijuswannafish
01-20-2011, 02:34 AM

I was planning on helping TOC with the cooking duties but if you think I would do better running filets then that will be ok with me too.

I will have to take breaks to make sure dad is not left out of anything.:smilegrin:

swamppro
01-20-2011, 02:40 AM
I was planning on helping TOC with the cooking duties but if you think I would do better running filets then that will be ok with me too.

I will have to take breaks to make sure dad is not left out of anything.:smilegrin:

I know you are not used to having fish slime on your hands, especially around tourney time so if you want to just wait on me and pour me some crown and cokes while I clean fish you will be very helpful. lmao!!

ijuswannafish
01-20-2011, 02:43 AM
I know you are not used to having fish slime on your hands, especially around tourney time so if you want to just wait on me and pour me some crown and cokes while I clean fish you will be very helpful. lmao!!

:roflmao:

Razoryak
01-20-2011, 08:13 AM
Great start only 6 positions remain open may not have to "Draft" anyone Razoryak just saying

You know I have to wait to get to work to read the posts....I got a late start on you guys. I'm in for cleaning....getting better, no lost fingers or toes!

Durango
01-20-2011, 08:48 AM
We made em listen and stir the pot while we drank the beer. Nothing to this cooking thing.

Cobia 1
01-20-2011, 09:00 AM
It appears that I have been placed in a position of importance by Gairi. I will do my best to furnish the cleaners the proper balance of beer and tastes from the cooking area.
That being said, I will consistantly test the beer for quality and temperature to insure only the best for you guys of importance. Any beverage or food of lesser quality will be consumed in route by the runners!
Can't wait, it's just like getting thrown in them briars!

Glwlsu
01-20-2011, 09:53 AM
Ijustwannafish kicked off "A' team. He wants to help that OLD man cook. But that's ok somebody has to make sure Dave doesn't wonder off and get lost...... Just saying !!!!

MDR
01-20-2011, 01:28 PM

That makes perfect sense to help out your pop.

"I know you are not used to having fish slime on your hands, especially around tourney time so if you want to just wait on me and pour me some crown and cokes while I clean fish you will be very helpful. lmao!!"

Now that is just dang funny there. Man, do we have some love in this club or what?

Mung
01-20-2011, 02:49 PM
I'll be glad to handle QC. Will makes sure all food and beer are up to the high standards required by the club, before anyone else is allowed to consume them. Of course, every 15-20 minutes I will have to test the new batches too. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Actually Gairi, I can bring my knife to help fillet. Better than letting dad butcher the fish.

Nobody
01-20-2011, 02:57 PM
That makes perfect sense to help out your pop.

"I know you are not used to having fish slime on your hands, especially around tourney time so if you want to just wait on me and pour me some crown and cokes while I clean fish you will be very helpful. lmao!!"

Now that is just dang funny there. Man, do we have some love in this club or what?

OR WHAT!!!

yak-aholic
02-06-2011, 06:31 PM
Make sure you find someone to replace me at the cleaning table. I know it'll be hard to do and probably require at least 4 people.

Yak-a-chick
02-06-2011, 07:22 PM
I can help with something but I don't really qualify for the positions you have available.... So let me know how I can help we just got clearance today that we'll be there... providing the weather for me.... :-p I HATE rain!

jpoucher
02-06-2011, 07:25 PM
I will take yak-aholic spot as fish cleaner if needed.

theoldcaster
02-07-2011, 07:54 AM
We are going to need some good fish cleaners this year, plenty of new frying equipment to cook with! You want have to wait for food at PP8!

ijuswannafish
02-07-2011, 08:10 AM
We are going to need some good fish cleaners this year, plenty of new frying equipment to cook with! You want have to wait for food at PP8!

I think with the two of us on the fryers we can put some fish out this year. I look forward to cooking with you Dave.

downoffthemountain
02-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Put me down for fillet runner.

revredfish
02-07-2011, 01:01 PM
I can help with something but I don't really qualify for the positions you have available.... So let me know how I can help we just got clearance today that we'll be there... providing the weather for me.... :-p I HATE rain!

There will be plenty of other non-official ways to help. Just picking up as we go will help. Keeping an eye out for folks who look lost and asking them if they need help (even if they are an officer). Making sure newbies know what is going on. Pointing out who people can talk to if they want to complain (that would be Tommy).

Yak-a-chick
02-07-2011, 01:19 PM
There will be plenty of other non-official ways to help. Just picking up as we go will help. Keeping an eye out for folks who look lost and asking them if they need help (even if they are an officer). Making sure newbies know what is going on. Pointing out who people can talk to if they want to complain (that would be Tommy).

Why would they want to complain????? Isn't this supposed to be a fun filled event?!?!?! I will do all I can to help... I will find you that day and you may direct me to whatever duties you want me to do!!!!!

brian22
02-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Put me down for whatever... Not the fastest fish cleaner in the world but can get r done

Hobie1Kenobie
03-08-2011, 03:54 PM
bump (for thrash)

thrash
03-08-2011, 04:02 PM
I'll be a GOPHER. GEAUX fer dis and GEAUX fer dat.

revredfish
03-08-2011, 04:59 PM
Find check in with Denis and I form time to time we'll be tied up and might need something!

barhopper
03-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Anyone ever tasted the bacon that Dolf cooks on Fri? It is deeeeeelicous! Get ya some.

barhopper
03-08-2011, 08:19 PM
any word on the rooms at Boudreaux's?