PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Pack & Paddle and to TTF

revredfish
01-15-2011, 05:38 PM
I want to thank the folks from TTF for putting out some awesome lures for us all. I caught fish on three different lures the killer Flats Minnow in glow chartreuse was my money bait for a limit of reds with a few culled out, when it broke off, I put on the "salt and pepper" (forget the real name) and chartreuse speck killer, caught some on it, but then I put on the avocado Hackberry hustler and it was on for 17 trout.

Thanks TTF record attendance and record catches for MC4.:buttrock:

revredfish
01-15-2011, 05:39 PM
Finishing that thought it was very cool to have Angler of the Year Sponsor Pack and Paddle represented by the owner who fished with us knucklheads today.

John is an excellent guy and put some fish in the boat today. It is awesome to have a sponsor who is also a serious kayak fisherman himself!

Gnatless
01-15-2011, 07:34 PM
I agree a big thanks to TTF for bringing the good stuff man I love that flats minnow.

TTF FISHING
01-15-2011, 08:49 PM
Congrats Bill....nice stringer of fish!!!!

Tal@TTF

MDR
01-16-2011, 12:04 AM
Absolutely. It was great to have John with us. (Someone please donate a ruler to him) Thank you TTF for your support. BTW I would love to steal your avatar; I have a chocolate lab. Maybe I'll put a red in the mouth of mine. Avatar that is; not sure what my hound would do with a live fish. She will catch and eat live crawfish though!

revredfish
01-16-2011, 08:28 AM
Huge apology to Pack and Paddle for misnaming our Sponsor - I think I did that about twice yesterday and I am truly sorry. I woke up at midnight so I was a little short on sleep!

John - Pack and Paddle Rocks!

tefishmaster
01-16-2011, 08:53 AM
Huge apology to Pack and Paddle for misnaming our Sponsor - I think I did that about twice yesterday and I am truly sorry. I woke up at midnight so I was a little short on sleep!

John - Pack and Paddle Rocks!

Yes, It's great to see John come out and fish with us. Had a great time.

Sandman
01-16-2011, 10:37 AM
HUGE thanks to Pack and Paddle and TTF for all your support! To the guys at TTF: since you guys became our sponsor, I picked up a few packs of your products and, luckily, gave it a shot when I was prefishing Friday afternoon. The Killer Flats Minnow absolutely killed them both days for me and I left 'em biting to try to find the trout. Friday, the Who Dat Hackberry Hustler gave me three nice trout before I got tired and headed in. I'm really anxious to get out there again to give it a try!

kaptaink
01-16-2011, 12:51 PM
john it was great fishing with you. thanks for being a sponser. TTF thanks for some great baits. since yall became a sponser I have purchased a few packs of baits and the hackberry hustler is a killer bait. Marshworks iI really like yalls jigheads and the killa squilla. just a big thanks to the sponcers of this event. great job to the officers of the club in getting jam up sponcers. thanks again to the guys fishing yall always make it enjoyable.

Mung
01-17-2011, 06:12 AM
Many thanks to TTF for the lures and Marsh works for the jigheads. I had bought two packs of the MW jigheads just in case, and a pack of avocado glow bayou thumpers from Pack & Paddle the week before, which I used to mop up on the reds Sunday at the TPH. Great stuff.

Sandman
01-17-2011, 08:33 AM
HUGE thanks to Pack and Paddle and TTF for all your support! To the guys at TTF: since you guys became our sponsor, I picked up a few packs of your products and, luckily, gave it a shot when I was prefishing Friday afternoon. The Killer Flats Minnow absolutely killed them both days for me and I left 'em biting to try to find the trout. Friday, the Who Dat Hackberry Hustler gave me three nice trout before I got tired and headed in. I'm really anxious to get out there again to give it a try!

Here's my haul from fishing two days with TTF lures. Every red I caught was with the Killer Flats minnows. That bruiser on the right would have been a great tourney fish. 27 inches and FAT! Too bad he was caught Friday! LoL!

Mung
01-17-2011, 08:38 AM
You can see the results of using quality lures. Historically they gave us really ugly baits. basically the ones that could not be sold, and thus were donated to the club. I remember some red small dudleys, giant academy topwaters, etc. Finally we get some quality baits and the results improve. Go compare previous results and see what I am talking about.

thrash
01-17-2011, 08:59 AM
I can't say it enough....THANKS TTF, PACK & PADDLE and MARSHWORKS.

yak-aholic
01-17-2011, 09:58 AM
I definitely want to re-iterate what has already been said. Really appreciate TTF for giving us lures that work. This was my 2nd MC and by far the better of the 2. I'm gonna blame my lack of catching more fish on the fact that I broke off my glow/chart KFM around 9AM. The geaux glow color did come in and finish out my limit of reds for me in about 30 mins. These are some KILLER lures that have the best combination of durability and great action that I have ever used. A lot of times tou get either, but these have both.

Hats off to TTF, Pack-n-Paddle, Marshworks, and our guys that made it happen.

Musicdoc
01-17-2011, 11:31 AM
Ditto all the comments above. I fished with three of the TTF lures and caught fish on all three. After I had my limit of reds (and I had one break me off on my anchor pole), I started trying out different lures to see if it mattered. I caught fish on three different colors and styles.

teknickcull
01-17-2011, 11:43 AM
i'll have to echo everyone's sentiments - i loved the TTF stuff. i will definitely be picking up a couple of packs! I didn't get to use the marsh works jig heads, but it sounds like they did not disappoint. big thanks to pack & paddle for sponsoring the series.

Where Y'ak?
01-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Can one of the mods please change the title of this thread to reflect Revs correction within the thread to give proper credit to Pack & Paddle as the Tournament Series sponsor?

Thanks.

revredfish
01-17-2011, 03:55 PM
Yeah it's weird I went in and edited it in the original post but it still shows up wrong in the forum index - my error on public display over and over again!

Where Y'ak?
01-17-2011, 04:11 PM
I've had this issue before. You can edit the content of your posts, but I believe that the original thread title can only be changed by one of the moderators. Just trying to help ya Rev!

Glwlsu
01-17-2011, 04:14 PM
yes it's fixed

yak-aholic
01-17-2011, 04:15 PM
yep

Where Y'ak?
01-17-2011, 04:27 PM
Thanks Quas-you da man!

revredfish
01-17-2011, 04:28 PM
Thank you!!!