PDA

View Full Version : Sulphur Mine Noob question

Crow
01-12-2011, 05:56 AM
With all of the north wind we have this week what is going to be the best way for a Hobie to get to the mine? Is the water going to be too low to cut through the marsh or will we have to go the longer southern route via the canals?

revredfish
01-12-2011, 06:56 AM
That is a good question. Short of fishing Friday I think nobody knows

snake doctor
01-12-2011, 07:50 AM
With all of the north wind we have this week what is going to be the best way for a Hobie to get to the mine? Is the water going to be too low to cut through the marsh or will we have to go the longer southern route via the canals?

Worst comes to worst, pull the Mirage drive, put in the plug, and "go standard kayak" if it gets too skinny.

all_in
01-12-2011, 07:58 AM
I fished fromthe outback yesterday and the water was very low. I had to paddle a 100 yard stretch of the canal near the launch. After that the depth averages 2 feet and the mirage drive works great.

bigredbobber
01-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Who does the censoring? Member map in the public section. Get rid of it, please.

Crow
01-12-2011, 12:38 PM
I removed it though like FT said it doesn't show anything that one can't see off of google maps

Lttran
01-12-2011, 01:01 PM
heres a noob question for you. where is the sulphur mine and how do yall not pass out due to the sulphur smell? :)

Cobia 1
01-12-2011, 01:30 PM
heres a noob question for you. where is the sulphur mine and how do yall not pass out due to the sulphur smell? :)

Friday night at Wally World has beans and rice, eat enjough and you won't notice the sulpur smell.

who-yak
01-12-2011, 02:57 PM
fish up wind

bigredbobber
01-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Didn't mean to be a stinker Crow, I just feel membership should have it's priviledges. Our maps are part of the club's perks. We share much with the public, but we should have some things to entice people to join.

What if we posted all the maps from the member's Section plus the Google page?

If it was in the member section, I wouldn't had said squat. FYI

Call me crazy. You wouldn't be the first and won't be the last.

Please understand my intent was to protect and not to offend, Crow.

BRB