PDA

View Full Version : New Battery

MDR
11-23-2010, 12:35 PM
I stopped in at Gulf South Battery Doctor today to have my deep cycle checked out. As I figured it was sick. I now have a new one for the yak.

Thanks to Dave for the lesson on deep cycle batteries. It was nice of him to take the time to improve my education. Good to see Michelle and Cody as well.

These are great folks and have been a wonderful addition of 3 generations to our club. If you are in need of a battery or just some battery advice please stop in and see them. Don't forget they also have some yak gear as well.

jpoucher
11-23-2010, 12:53 PM
I definitely agree with you about Mr David. You just have to watch that girl in the back named Michelle...I dont know about her yet.:hide:

I dont know if everyone knows yet...but he also rebuilds battery packs for cordless tools. Give them a call for additional information.

CNSpots
11-23-2010, 12:59 PM
Thanks jpoucher.. I definitely need to call..
I have a perfectly good cordless drill at the house with two bad battery packs..
it costs as much to replace the batteries as it does to buy a new drill..

Yak-a-chick
11-23-2010, 01:34 PM
I definitely agree with you about Mr David. You just have to watch that girl in the back named Michelle...I dont know about her yet.:hide:

I dont know if everyone knows yet...but he also rebuilds battery packs for cordless tools. Give them a call for additional information.

No fishing for you this weekend MR!

Glwlsu
11-23-2010, 01:55 PM
Ouch !!!!

jpoucher
11-23-2010, 02:31 PM
Ouch !!!!
I think she was talking to MDR and just forgot the R. She probably just replied to the wrong post.

jpoucher
11-23-2010, 02:32 PM
oops...she didnt forget the R she forgot the D.

MDR
11-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Very smart lady. She got it right the first time. And you just dug yourself in deeper.