PDA

View Full Version : Captains bags

swampninja
10-14-2010, 04:52 PM
Any chance of getting a picture of one of the Captains bags, to try to motivate a few more stragglers into the tourney?

Nobody
10-14-2010, 05:19 PM
just come on out. the tourneys are an adventure of there own.

tefishmaster
10-14-2010, 06:29 PM
They are already loaded up in the truck, If all the prizes,+ 4 kayaks to be given away, 2 meals, capitans bags, the custom t-shirts, a chance to win a nice raffel prize, getting to fish, and watch this unhold, and hanging out with 90+ fishing buddy's isn't enough then I don't think a picture will seal the deal. I am ready how bout you ?? :buttrock:

lovetofish50
10-14-2010, 06:39 PM
I am ready how bout you ?? :buttrock:[/QUOTE]

I wasn't born ready but I'm ready now.

ijuswannafish
10-14-2010, 11:26 PM
The price of the bag alone covers the entry fee. Add to that everything else here and you come out smelling like roses, or fish, depending on how well you fish. You might even win a new yak, who knows. You don't have a chance at any of it if you do not come.
They are already loaded up in the truck, If all the prizes,+ 4 kayaks to be given away, 2 meals, capitans bags, the custom t-shirts, a chance to win a nice raffel prize, getting to fish, and watch this unhold, and hanging out with 90+ fishing buddy's isn't enough then I don't think a picture will seal the deal. I am ready how bout you ?? :buttrock: