PDA

View Full Version : PLS HELP!!! So, uh....anybody got a spare yak laying around for FNT

BayouCadillac
10-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Apparently, I'm a better salesman than I thought....several newbs who have been begging me take them yak fishing for a year are fighting amongst themselves to see who comes this weekend with me to FNT....I got the first two who asked to come (and myself) taken care of with boat and gear, but am SOL for the third guy....if anyone has a spare, old, floating, plastic thing that you could let him use he would greatly appreciate it...he owns the Rum House in NO so maybe if you hook him up he'll return the favor next time you stop in....or maybe you get half his winnings, I'll let you decide.:)

Pls pm if you can assist.

yak-aholic
10-13-2010, 08:08 PM
I'm sure I'll have a Pelican Cast-away to loan out after FNT:smilegrin:

theoldcaster
10-13-2010, 08:27 PM
Have several if you need them !

Sandman
10-13-2010, 08:41 PM
Ditto on what Yak-aholic said. I've got a 10-foot Pelican I don't mind letting someone use. I'll have an extra Pro Angler after winning the slam at FNT! :lol::lol:

BayouCadillac
10-13-2010, 09:11 PM
WOW. This club is truly greatness. Little over an hour and I already have 4 people throwing yaks at me! I'm taking up GLWLSU on his offer since he's the closest to where my buddy is, but if something falls through I'll follow up with the others who pm'ed me.

Thanks again for everyone's responses!

Branch_Office
10-13-2010, 09:17 PM
WOW. This club is truly greatness.

That is just the way we are!