PDA

View Full Version : FNT Predictions

swamppro
09-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Get em going boys and girls!!!!

Cajun Caster- He is towed in after getting dehydrated in the marsh after eating his bag of popeyes in 95 degree heat!

Yak a Lou and clan- They finish with entire limit of great reds..... between all 5 of them!

Oldcaster- he "paddles" his new outback as being a new Hobie owner he forgot to pack his peddle drive.

Banana Bros- Wind is blowing 8 mph and its cloudy, they go to huddle house then back to marina.

Choupique- 4th place gris gris starts at FNT!

Glwlsu- Catches a 17 spot red but shark eats it off stringer

Ijuswannafish- misses tourney from not being able to sleep from all the snoring

Derrelt- LSU fans flip him on the water and he gets disgusted and leaves

Buddhaman- He forgets its a tourney day and films himself all morning catching rat reds on a cork

Wact- He comes back to the weighin with a huge slam, red is 1/8" too large though

Revredfish- He misses netting a huge flounder and CURSES!!!

The carguy- Gets stuck changing a flat tire on the side of the road for a stranger with no spare tire and jack all day

Domo- Heard complaing at weighin "I miss Magnolia!"

WHereyak- Cancels FNT day before due to Chalmette shrimp boot fest

Musicdoc
09-22-2010, 10:49 PM
:lol:Funny Stuff!:lol:

revredfish
09-22-2010, 11:19 PM
All_In hearing me curse falls out of his kayak.... hobie1kenobie pushes his cooler into the water while he's not looking...ahh the family ya gotta love them

Hobie1Kenobie
09-23-2010, 05:24 AM
Hahahahaha
:)

swamppro
09-23-2010, 06:28 AM
I will have more today and my predictions for the winners.

who-yak
09-23-2010, 07:40 AM
To funny Spro. By your predictions I count 14 pretty good fisherman that for whatever reason couldn't get the job done. As long as I stay off your list my odds continue to go UP. HAHA Thanks for a good laugh.

Domo
09-23-2010, 10:46 AM
Swamppro didint make weigh in because as stated in another thread his "Hamster got stung by a bee and he ended up in the hospital all night."

buddhaman
09-23-2010, 11:24 AM
Cobia1 thinks FNT stands for Fun Night Together and will pass out blowing up his girl doll.

jonalford
09-23-2010, 11:26 AM
I will limit out on trout the Friday before and not find a single one that Sat. Has happened to me twice.

revredfish
09-23-2010, 01:19 PM
I will limit out on trout the Friday before and not find a single one that Sat. Has happened to me twice.

let me change that a bit

jonalford will not brag about how he did Friday when he caught his limit of all three major species, hardly anyone will see him go fish or return Saturday, he will politely listen to all your fishing stories, then he will get up and quietly recieve a prize (likely high up in the standings- first place this year?), very few people will notice that he places in nearly every major tourney. I've been watching you bra

buddhaman
09-23-2010, 03:32 PM
I can hear Glwlsu's excuse as to why he didn't place. "I wasn't able to concentrate on fishing ... worrying too much about the Cowboys putting their brand on the Tigers."
Go get cha some cocahoes boy!

MDR
09-23-2010, 04:04 PM
YAL wins the slam after suprisingly being the only one to weigh a stringer on time. He is later seen thanking his fellow possum cops for their thorough inspections of every vehicle toting a yak and every yak on the water.

WACT is seen out of the water practicing his post weigh in speech. He is later disqualified at the weigh in when it is determined that beer is an illegal fish attractant.

Mass hysteria breaks out at launch time when it is discovered that all of the peddle crafts have been visited by the Gorilla Glue fairy thus making the owners have to paddle for the day.

Mrs. Quas winds up the surprise winner when she weighs in a winning slam early so she can make it back to her nuptiuals on time. She asks everyone to hold off on telling Mr. Quas until Sunday so as not to ruin her wedding night.

Reelrebel is found out on the water trying to smash reds on the head with a golf club and yelling something about "that bleeping Houston Nutt staying in Arkansas"

Derrelt weighs in a potential winning slam, however the judges are at examining the rules to determine if his using the horseshoe obtained from Nick Saban's arse is a legal bait.

H1K is declared the winner after he announces that he has the guys on his litttle submersible ready to jackhammer the concrete if he doesn't win.

GWLSU and buddhaman are no shows at the weigh in, but later found in the local pokey. It is later determined that their two man "twist off" contest while on the water was a violation of parish ordinances concerning indecent behavior.

Choupique
09-23-2010, 04:20 PM
GWLSU and buddhaman are no shows at the weigh in, but later found in the local pokey. It is later determined that their two man "twist off" contest while on the water was a violation of parish ordinances concerning indecent behavior.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kB6PS-XgX0A/SMoTyp0lPII/AAAAAAAAD80/Or4TAZV9loc/s400/vomit.jpg

theoldcaster
09-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Watch out for THE CAR GUY he had his limit at PAC first time out, he may be up and coming

Hobie1Kenobie
09-23-2010, 04:57 PM
H1K is declared the winner after he announces that he has the guys on his litttle submersible ready to jackhammer the concrete if he doesn't win.

Just re read the rules...sinister grin...thanks for the idea!

theoldcaster
09-23-2010, 07:38 PM
IS IT TRUE?
I heard that Swamppro is doing a group buy of VOO DOO dolls that look like Choupique for the FNT.

They also come in a full size doll that resemble Branch Office

Where Y'ak?
09-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Hey Hamster Wrangler (aka Swampro)--that shows how much you know. Everybody knows the Shrimp Boot fest is in the spring. Where you from, Kenna Bra?

MDR
09-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Just in..WACT tries to announce to the crowd that since he was given the Man of the Year Award from Mumbler's Annonymous he should be able to return the Dos Gris award. Thankfully there is a member of Mumbler's Annonymous in the crowd and he is able to translate for everyone. After a voice vote by the members in attendance it is decided that WACT is given the lifetime Dos Gris for public speaking at a tournmament.

Lttran
09-27-2010, 08:36 AM
Someone is going to come in with a fish with a jig head and a minnow coming out of its mouth

yak-aholic
09-29-2010, 11:03 PM
I think that would probably be my best bet on landing flounder. I have too hard of a time keeping those things once they're in the boat. Just throw 'em in the ice chest without taking them off the hook. Cut line and re-tie. Should give me a little advantage in the weight category too.:hide:

Nobody
09-30-2010, 09:31 AM
I predict I will show up on Friday and eat, I will get up early Saturday morning and fish, then I will be there for Saturday evening and eat!

With this being my only expectations, the tournament is going to be easy.

Choupique
10-05-2010, 05:18 PM
weather looks great leading up to the event... so you know... muuuhhhahahah:lol::lol::lol:

yak-aholic
10-05-2010, 05:22 PM
There you go Bowfin... I really thought we were going to get away with no one mentioning the weather. You done went and did it now.

Choupique
10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Sorry man, i’m not superstitious. I do not believe tournament weather is cursed, I don’t have special tournament underwear or anything, so just chalk this up as an old fashioned observation.

Gnatless
10-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Prediction! The stable weather before the tournament will fatten up the fish, I believe it will take a heavier than average stringer to win. Beer and luck will be a factor, Good luck to all.

who-yak
10-05-2010, 05:54 PM
If you double up on the beer, does that also increase your luck?? Or, maybe your lucky if you can afford to double your beer !!!!

Gnatless
10-05-2010, 06:12 PM
If you double up on the beer, does that also increase your luck?? Or, maybe your lucky if you can afford to double your beer !!!!

You've got it wright, I was "bass Ackwards"

marshdaddy
10-05-2010, 06:23 PM
weather looks great leading up to the event... so you know... muuuhhhahahah:lol::lol::lol:

That can't be right.

snake doctor
10-05-2010, 10:52 PM
Maybe a late season hurricane? Nah! We be awright dis time. I see good weather, good fish and good times for FNT.

Hobie1Kenobie
10-12-2010, 06:08 PM
Is it horrible that I am spending my evening choosing lures and packing already? Surely NOT.

marshdaddy
10-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Is it horrible that I am spending my evening choosing lures and packing already? Surely NOT.

I've already done that.......last week.:spotman:

Hobie1Kenobie
10-12-2010, 06:38 PM
I thought I was being patient. Guess I am just late to the party!

tefishmaster
10-12-2010, 06:40 PM

Me Too:yes:

Branch_Office
10-12-2010, 06:41 PM

I did too....crazy huh?

lovetofish50
10-12-2010, 07:39 PM
I did too....crazy huh?

+ 1

Sandman
10-12-2010, 07:59 PM

Guilty here too! I've been finding an excuse to play with tackle, my reels or the kayak every day! I just need to stay out of sporting good stores!!!!! I'm gonna go broke!

RedFinn
10-12-2010, 08:13 PM
I looked over some of the same gear I always use ,lets face it I suck at catching over three reds ,one flounder and heaven forbid any silver wonders, but trying to size up beer logistics etc weight capcity and such for the outback :)

Sandman
10-12-2010, 08:23 PM
trying to size up beer logistics etc weight capcity and such for the outback :)

I was thinking about strapping a keg to the back of the PA! :lol: Free draft beer to anyone who gives me their fish!

lovetofish50
10-12-2010, 08:31 PM
I was thinking about strapping a keg to the back of the PA! :lol: Free draft beer to anyone who gives me their fish!

Does that apply to any kind of fish,LOL.

RedFinn
10-12-2010, 08:35 PM
I can catch hardheads :)

snake doctor
10-12-2010, 08:36 PM
My prediction: Whoa Nelly!! This tournament is gonna be tight as a tick on a hound's butt in summah. A few ounces will determine the placement across the top 3 to 5 places. Just think--if your red did or did not eat a crab, if the spec did not get her shrimp for breakfast, etc., it will probably slice it one way or the other.

Sandman
10-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Does that apply to any kind of fish,LOL.

I can catch hardheads :)

By the time I drink from that keg most of the day I'm sure I won't know the difference! :)

RedFinn
10-12-2010, 08:44 PM
hey I'll bring a black magic marker and you can spot them as you like :yes:

lovetofish50
10-12-2010, 08:52 PM
QUOTE=Sandman;23852]By the time I drink from that keg most of the day I'm sure I won't know the difference! :)[/QUOTE]

2497 I might be the same,if you can't catch no fish,might as well drink.

Hobie1Kenobie
10-12-2010, 08:59 PM

What if the fish comes wrapped in Rouses packaging?

jonalford
10-12-2010, 09:04 PM
someone already said this but I do the same on tournaments the flounder goes in the ice chest lure and all I simply cut line and retie lure. I had one come off in the boat one time and jumped on top of it.

Sandman
10-12-2010, 09:05 PM
What if the fish comes wrapped in Rouses packaging?

That might work if the weighmaster's been hitting the keg too!

Nobody
10-12-2010, 10:04 PM
All fish will be checked for price tags.

Branch_Office
10-12-2010, 10:23 PM
All fish will be checked for price tags.

That would make it easy...we could just scan them with a bar code scanner!

Nobody
10-13-2010, 03:05 PM
The problem fishing with some people!

theoldcaster
10-13-2010, 03:13 PM
Gotta love that one!

valvguy1
10-13-2010, 03:20 PM
I can still weight my fish even if a shark attacks them - Like the one's below, Right?2574

Branch_Office
10-13-2010, 03:41 PM
No, I guess we need to say the whole fish in our review of rules lol..

yak-aholic
10-13-2010, 04:52 PM
That might cancel Psycho Joe out... He weighed in 2-1/2 redfish for the Magnolia Outcast event.

Nobody
10-13-2010, 05:34 PM
That might cancel Psycho Joe out... He weighed in 2-1/2 redfish for the Magnolia Outcast event.

At least I was under my limit. And I weighed more than others.

Choupique
10-13-2010, 05:36 PM
breamkiller and jonalford take 1st and 2nd (which exactly it unclear)... thats all that swami sees right now...

Nobody
10-13-2010, 05:39 PM
breamkiller and jonalford take 1st and 2nd (which exactly it unclear)... thats all that swami sees right now...

Sounds like Swami has his turban on too tight!

yak-aholic
10-13-2010, 05:43 PM
At least I was under my limit. And I weighed more than others.

yeah, I was one of those "others"

yak-aholic
10-13-2010, 05:49 PM

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Sorry Dad, I do hope you win.

jonalford
10-13-2010, 09:05 PM
I bet I limit out Friday
I might just tie my flounder to a tree or hide him in a crab trap till Sat.