PDA

View Full Version : Food at PAC Attack

Glwlsu
09-12-2010, 06:15 PM
If for what ever reason you didn't get enough to eat at lunch. Here is a pic taken when I was making an attempt to get some jambalaya. Think a picture is worth 1000 words

yak-aholic
09-12-2010, 06:30 PM
That would explain alot.

theoldcaster
09-12-2010, 06:37 PM
looks like the only thing as big as the fish he catches is his ????????

Branch_Office
09-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Spoon????

Glwlsu
09-12-2010, 07:24 PM
I think that might be his problem . He has been "tagged" too many times !!!! just saying.........

Branch_Office
09-12-2010, 07:39 PM
But did you see Buddhaman's wife? She a beauty! He must have her hypmotized or something....just saying!

Cobia 1
09-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Yeah Steve, don't know about that situation??? When she saw him coming down the canal, it was time for her to leave!!!! Maybe she was a "front" for him, way too good looking for that "spoon face"!

buddhaman
09-13-2010, 07:33 AM
I like that name, Cobia ... spoonface .... kinda grows on ya .... like my belly. I'm gonna have to ask Quas if he can change my user name. We might have to get a petition signed.

My "BIG" question is what kind of spoon was Cobia using to feed that pretty little redhead from Tucson. She sure was jotting down a lot of notes ...I mean I tried to break that thing up, but it was like magnets stuck together ... hope she doesn't plan on using any of that stuff Cobia fed her for any report she's preparing or her journalistic debut may be off to a rough start.

Cobia 1
09-13-2010, 08:30 AM
Just follow the dots my man, just follow the dots.

buddhaman
09-13-2010, 08:48 AM
Oh yeah ... I saw them eyes of yours chasin' the dots!

Glwlsu
09-13-2010, 09:09 AM
Think she was somekind of private investigator. Looks like Brucie may be trying to catch Buddhaman on the Trifecta !!!!! Women are a beautiful thing and so are SHARKS !!! Just saying ..........

bigredbobber
09-13-2010, 12:22 PM
Getting back to the subject of food, I will say that those were THE BEST red beans and rice I've had the pleasure of eating since I moved out of New Orleans. Pickled shoulder meat is THE best thing to add to beans. Next time, don't forget the pig tails, too. Kudos and thanks to all the cooks. That stuff made my ham sandwich look like dog food.

BTW anybody have the recipe for the pastalaya that was served at PPVII. It's been haunting me since. Never had it better.

Glwlsu
09-13-2010, 12:48 PM
Will have it at FNT if you show up Friday night. Who knows they may give you the recipe...

bigredbobber
09-13-2010, 03:03 PM
I knew it wouldn't be easy to get. Good recipes usually are. I think I'm done with tourneys this year, though. I always scratch, and I never had beginner's luck like SOME folks (yakaholic ;))

I might go just to learn where to fish down there without the pressure. I think I might have a better time and maybe catch some fish again.