PDA

View Full Version : Idea for PAC Attack III

buddhaman
07-25-2010, 08:08 PM
Theo's ready for us at Island Marina at the end of Island Road in PAC for Sept 11th. Let me throw this by you and the others. How about having 2 rodeos in one day. We can fish the morning, have a weigh in at noon. Theo will cook jambalaya for us --- on the house for lunch. He'll also start us off with 5 cases of beer --- on the house. We can start the second rodeo at 3pm and weigh in at 7:30/8pm?? Theo will have a fish fry for us with the fish we caught in the morning --- also on the house. It might allow more members who don't want to get too early of a start to participate. We could maybe have a winner for each rodeo and a grand prize winner for the day.

fishtaco
07-25-2010, 08:27 PM
The PAC Attack is part of the tournament series so I wouldn't change the tourney format too drastically mid-series. Maybe have the official PAC attack tourney be in the morning, like usual. Then do an unofficial thing that afternoon.

yak-aholic
07-25-2010, 09:09 PM
I could see doing something like the "Outcast" get together in the afternoon but as mentioned, PAC Attack is one of a series so it shouldn't be changed any more than absolutely necessary

buddhaman
07-26-2010, 12:34 AM
I understand. Keep it as original format. Any changes would complicate future tournaments. I hadn't considered how it might affect sponsored tournament events. We can do something else at a later date in PAC. Theo Chaisson's phone number at Island Marina is (985) 594-8232. The organizers of the event should call him to make plans.

Musicdoc
07-26-2010, 05:12 AM
I really like the idea of the food and beer. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yak-a-Lou
07-26-2010, 06:16 AM
Sounds like Theo is yak-friendly! I'm impressed!

CNSpots
07-26-2010, 07:46 AM
Buddhaman introduced me to Theo and the marina on Friday..
He is indeed a class act and a great guy to talk with..
His stories about growing up on the bayou there are very entertaining and interesting..

The marina looks like it will be great for tournaments and club events..
Plenty of space, easy to launch, and lots of great marsh to fish..

Glwlsu
07-26-2010, 09:33 AM
I'm game for an afternoon "Outcast" event. Just will have to adjust fishing time to watch LSU Vandy !!!!! Working on the Direct TV dish on the back of the outback as we speak !!!

Glwlsu
07-26-2010, 09:49 AM
hasn't been set yet.....

Mudbug66
09-02-2010, 05:58 PM
If you guys put together this later "Outcast" event please let me know. Would be a great opportunity to meet you all and LSU TV at the end. Sounds like a good time for me. Also, if I could be of any assistance "onshore" during regular PAC let me know.

spicoli.j
09-02-2010, 08:25 PM
check the "Outcast Events" Sub-forum.