PDA

View Full Version : PAC - not to get the plate too full

buddhaman
07-05-2010, 08:43 AM
Glwlsu, Ugly Red and I met the owner of the marina at the end of Island Road ... Theo. Very nice guy who has offered his marina for a tourney down there. Glwlsu has his card. Glwlsu says the marina at the end of PAC is closed to the public so Island Road might be a great place to fish out of. Personally, the area around the Island Marina looks easier to fish than the old PAC Marina. ANY TAKERS????

Branch_Office
07-05-2010, 09:03 AM
That might be a possibility for the "OutCast Tourney" if Leeville is closed down. We will know more this week.

Glwlsu
07-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Didn't think of the "outcast" but that is a great idea. The area around there is very nice. Hope leeville stays up (because I will be following you !!) but if not Leo's place would be great.

revredfish
07-05-2010, 10:30 AM
PAC Attack is Scheduled for September 11th and I think the move to Island Marina would be great. I stopped by last week but it was late and Theo was not around. This would need to be taken up by the officers but the move is likely to be necessary. Tons of good fishing all over the area we just need a central location. I know last year Theo gave kayakers a discount launch rate, his parking area is large and he could use the business. I need to get with Quas on this anyway as I need to see about additional prizes that I was able to get last year from some special sponsors.

Branch_Office
07-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Sounds like a great idea Rev, we will discuss at our upcoming officers meeting. I Like It!

Cobia 1
07-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Rev, great idea. We should keep all options open as the closures will continue for the next few months at least. I guess with this group one must be both flexible and thick skinned to fish in the tournaments!!!!